A wise man once said, “The Internet was created for people who love cat photos.” At Patch, we believe that to be true. And since our photo contests recently featured dogs, and then athletes, and then kids, it seemed natural that it was Kitty’s time to shine.
So we invite you to share your favorite photo(s) of your feline friend(s) doing what they do best – acting silly. You can submit as many photos as you’d like. Photos can be entered from 4 a.m., Monday Sept. 17 until 5 p.m., Friday Sept. 21.
Patch editors will then choose their favorites – up to 10 – and on Monday we will post a new article featuring each Patch regions’ winners. Voting in a poll will commence at 4 a.m., Monday Sept. 24 and end at 5 p.m., Friday Sept. 28.
On Monday, Oct. 1, we will post the 5 regional winning cat photos, and voting in a poll will run from 4 a.m., that day through 5 p.m. Oct. 5.
The article featuring Central/Eastern Connecticut’s Craziest Cat will be published Monday Oct. 8.
You need to be a registered Patch user to enter a photo and to vote in the poll, and you can do that by clicking the Sign Up button in the top right corner of the home page.
Some more important details:
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia who are 18 and older.
- To enter, upload a photo.
- All entries must be received by 5 p.m. Friday Sept. 21 Eastern Time.
- You may enter as often as you like.
- The winner of the last portion of the contest – Eastern Connecticut’s Craziest Cat – will receive a $100 gift card or a prize package of equal or greater value.
- Read the complete rules here.