Learn how to turn your backyard into a certified wildlife habitat and see how history is preserved for the 21st Century.
- Kristen Graves and Fortune's Gale with Lana Peck, tonight, 7 p.m., the , 130 Elm St. $5
- 2nd Annual Mari’s Miles of Smiles, Saturday, 9:30 a.m., Norton Elementary School, 414 N Brooksvale Rd. $30
- Jack of Roses ,Saturday, 8:30 p.m,, 908 S Main St. Free.
- Creating Wildlife Certified Backyards, Sunday, 2:00 p.m.
, 720 Boulder Rd. Free.
- Recording Cheshire’s Historic Resources, Sunday, 4:00 p.m., , 59 Main St. Free
Become a blogger today!
Get started now