Here are the benefits of sending flowers:
- No calories, no cholesterol, no sodium, environmentally friendly, mood elevating.
- Ease depression, inspire social networking and refresh memory as we age. Trigger happy emotions.
- Reduce blood pressure, anxiety and stress.
- Increase idea generation, creative performance and problem solving skills in a workplace where flowers and plants are present.*
So – what are you waiting for? There is still time to have positive attitude and love delivered to your sweetheart. Visit any of the independently owned flower shops in Cheshire and you will find designers busily creating colorful, fragrant valentines and friendly drivers just waiting to bring smiles to you!
- at 1317 So. Main St. is Cheshire’s newest florist shop. Focusing on fresh flowers and plants to create simple, creative and budget-friendly designs with superb customer service. The shop delivers daily to all surrounding towns and to shoreline communities. Opened one year ago by Bill and Rick Beebe and managed by Sylvia Nichols, former owner of The Window Box. Phone: 203-272-3229.
- at 314 W. Main St. is a destination florist and gift shop. This is the place to find fresh, unusual flowers, creative design as well as high-quality gifts, jewelry, Vineyard Vine and Lily Pulitzer clothing and home accessories. Staffed by an experienced design team, the store is owned by Mike and Katelyn Bowman and family. The Pink Petunia delivers daily throughout the New Haven area. Phone: 203-272-5991.
- Perhaps you have not seen Nyrens’ Florist, located nearby at 456 N. Main St. in Southington. A longtime fixture, Nyrens’ is now located in the quaint village of Plantsville. Here you will find, fresh floral design and daily delivery by an experienced florist. Phone: 860-628-6636.
It’s not too late improve to the heart health of your sweetheart, your Mom, your neighbor, your best friend or your kids.
Visit these talented folks who live and work in your community to offer the best customer service and high quality flowers, personally delivered. Your floral choices will not arrive in a cardboard box, will not be left on the doorstep and will be 100% guaranteed with no hidden service fees. Call to arrange a heart healthy delivery to your valentine on Monday, February 14.
*Based on a study by Texas A&M University.