There's a number of meeting this week, so lets get right to it. Take a look at what lies ahead:
Monday, March 18
No meeting schedules.
Tuesday, March 19
- Economic Development Commission, 7:30 a.m., in Room 207/209 at Cheshire Town Hall, 84 S. Main St.
- Cable Advisory Council, 6:30 p.m., Cox Communication Studios on Route 10 in Cheshire.
- Inland Wetland and Watercourse Commission, 7:30 p.m., in the Council Chambers at Cheshire Town Hall, 84 S. Main St. in Cheshire.
- Cheshire Performing and Fine Arts, 7:30 p.m., at 1220 Waterbury Road in Cheshire.
Let Patch save you time. Get news like this delivered right to your inbox or smartphone every day with our free newsletter. Simple, fast sign-up here.
Wednesday, March 20
- Town Beautification Commtitee, 9 a.m., in Room 115 at Cheshire Town Hall, 84 S. Main St. in Cheshire.
Thursday, March 21
- Board of Assessment Appeals, 8 a.m., at Cheshire Town Hall, 84 S. Main St. in Cheshire.
Friday, March 22
No meetings scheduled.
For more information including agendas, visit the town's website by clicking on the link provided.
Know something we forgot? Add it in the comments section below!
Make sure to like Cheshire Patch on Facebook and follow on Twitter for breaking news, daily updates and more!