Whether your Thanksgiving plans include football or watching the parade on TV, the National Weather Service is predicting clear skies and mild temperatures, perfect for any holiday activity.
You might even be able to nap outdoors!
Friday's forecast for all those early bird Black Friday shoppers is also great, but you might get wet if you venture out on Small Business Saturday.
Have a safe and joyful holiday, everyone!
Here's the forecast from noaa.gov:
- Thanksgiving Day: Sunny, with a high near 54. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 33. Calm wind.
- Friday: Sunny, with a high near 54. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 7 mph in the morning.
- Friday Night: A chance of showers, mainly after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Saturday: A chance of rain and snow showers before 8am, then a chance of rain showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 47. Chance of precipitation is 30%.