Because need exists all year long, we've created a space for people to share charitable opportunities and organizations that need assistance — during the holiday season and throughout the year.
Here's some examples of what you can share:
- Volunteer opportunities
- Charitable events or drives
- A call for volunteers
If you know of an opportunity to give back, share it in our Giving Back section. Whether it's a bake sale, fundraiser to help an ailing friend with medical bills or a coat drive, that's your go-to place to share causes that need help!
Here's how to post:
- Sign in to your free Patch account (or use your Facebook account).
- Visit the Giving Back in Cheshire section.
- Click "Write a new post."
- Give your post a solid headline, text and, if possible, add a photo to jazz it up a bit. (This will also make it easier for us to share your post!)