A local man is facing charges after police said he was involved in a scheme to defraud his company, based out of Cheshire, of an undisclosed amount of funds while working as an employee. Police also reported two other arrests and various infractions. Take a look at the latest arrest logs.
The Cheshire Police Department reported the following arrests:
Raymond Beaudoin, 26, of Cheshire, was charged with first-degree larceny, second-degree forgery and computer crimes by theft of services, Feb. 7.
Let Patch save you time. Get news like this delivered right to your inbox or smartphone every day with our free newsletter. Simple, fast sign-up here.
Marsha Wheeler, 59, of 25 Jocelyn Lane in Cheshire, was charged with second-degree failure to appear, Feb. 26.
Cheshire Juvenile, age and name restricted by Connecticut statute, was charged with disorderly conduct, Feb. 27.
Other stats from reported traffic stops and incidents:
- Five people were cited with operating an unregistered motor vehicle.
- Three people were cited with usins a cell phone while driving.
- Three people were cited with failure to obey stop sign/traffic signal.
- Two people were cited with speeding/traveling unreasonably fast.
- Two people were cited with operating a motor vehicle without a proper license.
- One person was cited with failure to meet minimum insurance requirements.
- One person was cited with failure to drive a reasonable distance apart.
Cheshire Patch does not report infractions as part of the arrest logs.
The preceding arrest information was provided by the Cheshire Police Department. It does not indicate a conviction.
Make sure to like Cheshire Patch on Facebook and follow on Twitter for breaking news, daily updates and more!