In a relatively steady week for police, officers found themselves responding to domestic cases, a larceny and a motor vehicle infraction. Take a look back at the latest arrest logs.
The Cheshire Police Department reported the following arrests:
Kenneth Babasick, 22, of 59 Oak St. in Watertown, was charged with fifth-degree larceny, Jan. 24.
Brittani Martinez, 20, of 129 Ridge St. in Waterbury, was charged with operating a motor vehicle without a license and a motor vehicle under suspension, Jan. 25.
Let Patch save you time. Get news like this delivered right to your inbox or smartphone every day with our free newsletter. Simple, fast sign-up here.
Robert Carter, 19, was charged with 1524 Marion Road in Cheshire, was charged with disorderly conduct, Jan. 26.
Raymond Bresnahan, 64, of 25 Jocelyn Lane in Cheshire, was charged with disorderly conduct, Jan. 27.
Marsha Wheeler, 59, of 25 Jocelyn Lane in Cheshire, was charged with disorderly conduct, Jan. 27.
Other stats from reported traffic stops and incidents:
- Two people were cited with failure to meet minimum insurance requirements.
- Two people were cited with operating an unregistered motor vehicle.
- Two people were cited with operating a motor vehicle under suspension.
- One person was cited with operating a motor vehicle without a license.
- One person was cited with failure to have taillamps.
The preceding arrest information was provided by the Cheshire Police Department. It does not indicate a conviction.
Make sure to like Cheshire Patch on Facebook and follow on Twitter for breaking news, daily updates and more!