Supt. of Schools Greg Florio and Town Manager Michael Milone top the lists of Town and Board of Education Top 10 Wage earners for 2013.
On the town side, six of the top 10 are members of the Cheshire Police Department, with the other four made up of three Town Hall employees and Fire Chief Neil Dryfe.
Five school principals make up half of the Board of Education top wage earners, with the rest working in Central Office.
Town of Cheshire:
- Town Manager Michael Milone — $163,195.81 (1,2,4)
- Police Lt. Joseph Mazzini — $122,020.78 (3)
- Police Lt. Timothy Rodgers — $117,215.93 (3)
- Personnel Director/Asst. Town Manager Louis Zullo — $116,073.22 (2)
- Town Planner William Voelker — $114,157.10 (1,2)
- Police Lt. Christopher Cote — $112,598.46 (3)
- Fire Chief John Casner — $111,996.39 (2)
- Police Chief Neil Dryfe — $111,268.44 (2)
- Deputy Police Chief Joseph Popovich — $107,793.94 (2,3)
- Police Sgt. Mark Ecke — $106,837.78 (3)
1. Auto allowence or valuation of utilization of town-owned vehicle.
2. Valuation for the life insurance premiums for coverage greater than $50,000.
3. Police personnel entitled to extra duty, longevity, perfect attendance incentive, sick leave accumulation payment, and overtime.
4. Includes town contribution to Defferred Compensation Plan.
Let Patch save you time. Get news like this delivered right to your inbox or smartphone every day with our free newsletter. Simple, fast sign-up here.
Board of Education:
- Supt. of Schools Greg Florio — $178,073.08
- Asst. Supt. of Schools William Detrick — $150,302.30
- Director of Management Services Vincent Masciana — $139,791.24
- Dodd Middle School/CHS Principal Jeffrey Solan — $138,844.55
- Curriculum Coordinator Grades k-8 Deborah Burns — $133,612.07
- Highland School Principal Beverly Scully — $132,873.83
- Special Education Supervisor Stephen Proffitt — $132,231.83
- Doolittle School Principal Sharon Weirsman $131,612.07
- Chapman School Principal Russell Hinckley — $131,489.47
- Norton School Principal Mary Polchaninoff — $130,231.83
W2 wages for 2012.
Includes Annuity or retirement contribution.
Includes Taxable value of life insurance premiums.
Superintendent's include value of vehicle allowance.
Jeffrey Solan Salary for 1/2 year at Dodd Middle School and 1/2 year at Cheshire High School.
Make sure to like Cheshire Patch on Facebook and follow on Twitter for breaking news, daily updates and more!