The count-down is in the single digits now for the first day of classes in Cheshire. All schools begin on Aug. 27, except Darcey School where kindergarteners begin on Aug. 29.
Here are dates for first grade orientation:
- holds orientation sessions on Aug. 27 - 28.
- holds its first grade visit on Wed., Aug. 22 from 8:15 to 9:00 a.m.
- holds it Grade 1 orientation on Wed., Aug. 22 from 8:45 to 9:15 a.m.
- has Grade 1 orientation on Aug. 22, from 8:15 to 9:00 a.m.
- has Grade 1 orientation on Aug. 22 from 8:45am to 9:15am
- has Grade 1 orientation on Fri., Aug. 24, from 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Here are open house dates:
Darcey will hold its Open Houses on Thurs. Sept. 5 and Mon. Sept. 10
Norton School will hold its Open Houses on Wed., Sept. 12 for grades 1 and 6; Tues. Sept. 18 for for grades 2 and 4 and Thurs. Sept. 20 for grades 3 and 5.
Chapman School will hold its Open Houses on Tues., Sept 18 for grades 1 - 3 and Thurs., Sept. 20 for grades 4 - 6. The event begins at 6:30 p.m.
will hold its Open House on Thurs. Sept. 13
will hold its Open Houses on Wed., Sept. 11 and Thurs., Sept. 19
Editor's note: please check with the school for the times of the open houses and for those schools not listed.