The following information on fall sports and band physicals is provided by Cheshire High School. The physicals are for grades 9, 11 and 12 only. All 10th grade physicals must be completed by a physician.
At Cheshire High School in the nurse's* office:
- August 8- Ram Band 9 a.m.
- August 9- Football 9 a.m.
- August 15- Girls Cross country, Volleyball, Girls Swim, Girls Soccer, FieldHockey, Cheerleading, Powder Puff 9 a.m.
- August 16- Boy’s soccer, Boy’s Cross Country 9 a.m.
*Nurse Ruddy asks students to pick up a receipt for the physical which must be provided to the coach or band director for the student's school file.
At Dodd Middle School in Nurse Remillard's office for 8th grade* only:
- August 15 1 p.m. all girls sports
- August 16 1 p.m. all boys sports
*Grade 7 physical must be given by a physician.