Church of the Epiphany
Drag box to select area
The Church of the Epiphany was established in west Cheshire on Huckins Road in 1969 as an expansion of St. Bridget Church on Main Street. It expanded in 1987 when a new parish center was built. The church's Pastor, Fr. John Williams, is a former Navy Petty Officer who was assigned to NATO forces in Italy in the late 1970s. Members volunteer to serve meals twice a month at St. Vincent DePaul Mission in Waterbury. The volunteers make an average of 200 meals each Saturday the church hosts the dinner.
1750 Huckins Rd, Cheshire, CT 06410
- Hours: By appointment only
- Hours: Mass: Sun-Wed, 8:30am; Fri-Sat, 8:30am, Sat, 4pm; Sun, 10:30am
- Accessible: yes